- Reggae Internet Archive
- Reggae Industry Average Index
- The Daily Reverb
- Global Reggae Industry Index Report
- ISP Market Share
- 13 Reasons Jamaicans Use The Internet
- How Much Time Is Spend Online
- Social Media Market Share
- Top 40 Browsers Used
- Mobile OS Market Share
- Mobile To Internet User Comparison
- Drill Down Of Internet Usage
- MNO Market Share
- The Swing Voter Visualizations
- The Urban Hustler Report
- Primary Lead Gender In A Hit Song
- Primary Lead Guitar In A Hit Song
- Primary Sub-genre Influence In A Hit Song
- Primary Lyrical Theme In A Hit Song
Jamaica Data Mining is an open source project created by GRS
Worldwide. The purpose of the site is to display Data Visualization of
Jamaican related statistcs and information.
Using proprietary data mining techniques and cutting edge software in collaboration with IBM Research Project's MANEYES, we will bring to you each week an infograph of a specific Jamaican data set.
The Jamaica Data Mining project is the brainchild of Reggaeologist and Jamaican cultural pundit Lloyd Laing, Senior Data Farmer and Founder of The Global Reggae Network.